The Child Advocacy Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We need and appreciate the financial support of corporations, small businesses and individuals in addition to our annual grant writing and fund raising efforts. If you feel the CAC is a worthwhile cause and would like to help, there are a variety of ways you can contribute; one of the best ways is through Colorado Gives. You can click on the link below and make a donation to the CAC through Colorado Gives, and the CAC will not have to pay a fee for the service. Another option is to donate through the Paypal link below. Thank you for your support of the Child Advocacy Center!
- More Great Sponsors To Thank Posted on: (6/19/2014)Bocce is just a few weeks away and we are excited to introduce our Godfather Sponsors for 2014. Many of them are returning sponsors and we could not be more happy to have them back. They have helped us make this event a success in the past and will continue to do so this year …
- Thank You Colorado Health Medical Group Posted on: (6/10/2014)Welcome back Colorado Health Medical Group. We are beyond excited to have their support for another year of Bocce at our 2014 tournament, as a World Cup Sponsor. This group has been a huge supporter of the CAC over the years and we could not be more appreciative of their help. With a physician staff …
- Affiliate Agency of Realities For Children Charities Posted on: (6/4/2014)The Child Advocacy Center is proud to share that we are an Affiliate Agency of Realities for Children charities and welcome them once again to our 13th Annual Bocce Event. Realities for Children’s mission is to provide for the unmet needs of children who have been abused, neglected or are at-risk. With the support of local businesses, youth agencies …
- Digital Video Colposcope News Posted on: (6/2/2014)We have recently received a $5,000 grant from WISH – Women Investing in Strategies for Health, an affiliate of PVH and MCR foundation. This donation is the support we needed to begin the medical component of Child Advocacy Center. With this grant we will be able to purchase a digital video colposcope for use in …
The Child Advocacy Center Mission:
The Larimer County Child Advocacy Center’s mission is to reduce trauma to children and their families through a comprehensive response to child abuse.
Our vision is to eliminate child abuse through prevention and education. Where we cannot, all victims will receive comprehensive and compassionate services from an effective team of professionals.
What Does Our Mission Mean?
The CAC is dedicated to:
- Ensuring that victims of child abuse and their non-offending family members have access to support and services in a safe, compassionate, and respectful environment.
- Helping obtain timely and appropriate services to children in cases of alleged child abuse. Services may include: forensic interviewing, assistance by law enforcement, social services, medical help and counseling professionals.
- Working to prevent child abuse through education and social acknowledgement that child abuse is a problem in all communities.
- Serving as an informational source for those unsure of how to report child abuse.
- Acting as an educational resource to the community about child abuse.